Since 1995, The Jackson Law Firm has been helping citizens and others like you in the Wrightsville area and surrounding towns. We have resolved cases involving DUI, speeding, and other traffic and alcohol violations. We are highly respected by local law officials and are proud of our reputation for serving our community.
Our attorneys understand that accidents happen, and we are here to help. Luckily, we have represented thousands since our start over 20 years ago and have most likely already helped someone in your exact situation. Whether you committed a misdemeanor or felony, we will help you get the justice you deserve.
Our most commonly seen cases include issues with the following:
- Alcohol or drug related situations, such as DUI, minor in possession, open container, providing to a minor, or possession of marijuana or other drugs.
- Speeding or other traffic violations including reckless driving, failure to maintain lanes, or being at fault for a car accident.
- Traffic citations given by a local police officer or a Georgia State Patrol along Interstate 16 that runs from Macon to Savannah.
- Tickets given for violating the Georgia Super Speeder Law
- Needing a local lawyer to help with a case over a period of time.
Ralph Jackson Law Offices can also help with personal injury or domestic cases. Our lawyers provide top quality by staying updated with new local, state, and federal laws. Your success means everything to us, and we will drive to any state, supreme, municipal, or probate court to stand by your side. We ensure you that we can lower or drop your charges. You will not pay any fees unless we win your case.
In addition, all criminal and traffic case consultations are free. We understand this process can be stressful, and we make every effort we can to help. Receiving a charge as a minor, young adult, or working professional will affect your life forever, by revoking your license, firing you from a job or preventing a job interview. Let a professional from The Jackson Law Firm help restore your life back to normal.
Going through this process alone will be overwhelming. Having an experienced attorney by your side will save you court time and give you peace. The Jackson Law Firm is here to help. Call us today to see what we can do for you. 478-272-7607